END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA) FOR DIGITAL FONTS
As used herein, “Font Software” means coded and encrypted Software that generates typeface designs when used with the appropriate hardware and software. Bold Monday grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Software and Documentation, provided that you agree to the following:
Bold Monday reserves all rights to intellectual property contained within. Rights written, common law rights, unwritten and the possible evolution of future rights yet to be invented and/or rights for uses in yet to be invented technologies are all reserved by Bold Monday. Upon purchase Bold Monday grants you (The Licensee) a non-exclusive license to use the font software within the terms, conditions and restrictions of this agreement.
By purchasing and/or installing Bold Monday Fonts software you agree to the following terms:
1. Transfer of this license, wholly or in parts, to another person or entity is not permitted without express permission in writing by Bold Monday.
2. Except as permitted herein, Licensee may not rename, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, alter or otherwise copy the Bold Monday Font Software.
3. The Bold Monday Font Software or documentation may not be sub-licensed, sold, leased, rented, lent, or given away to another person or entity.
4. The Bold Monday Font Software may be returned or exchanged only if defective. Defective software will be replaced when accompanied by a valid invoice and Bold Monday is notified within one ( 1 ) week of purchase.
5. Derivative Works are digital font files based on Bold Monday Font Software resulting from the process of modification and/or conversion. Licensee agrees that any Derivative Works created by Licensee from the Bold Monday Font Software, including, but not limited to, software or other electronic works, are considered derivative works and use of the derivative work is subject to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement. Derivative works may not be sub-licensed, sold, leased, rented, lent, or given away without written permission from Bold Monday. Bold Monday shall not be responsible for unauthorized, modified and / or regenerated software or derivative works.
6. The Bold Monday Font Software is protected under domestic and international trademark and copyright law. Licensee agrees to identify the Bold Monday fonts by name and credit Bold Monday’s ownership of the trademarks and copyrights in official recognitions, such as design or production credits.
7. Any breach of the terms of this Agreement shall be cause for termination. In the event of termination, and without limitation of any remedies under law and equity, Licensee agrees to immediately return the Font Software to Bold Monday and certify that no copy remains in Licensee’s possession or control.
8. Bold Monday makes no warranties, express or implied as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. Without limiting the foregoing, Bold Monday shall in no event be liable to the licensed user or any other third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, arising out of the use or inability to use the product even if notified in advance. Under no circumstances shall Bold Monday’s liability exceed the replacement cost of the software.
9. Dutch law applies to this Agreement. Place of jurisdiction is Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
LICENSE ADDENDUM FOR BOLD MONDAY TEST FONTS
This is an add-on to the Bold Monday licenses for digital fonts. All terms of the Bold Monday EULA for Digital Fonts shall remain in force unless modified by this agreement. The following amendments and alterations to the EULA apply.
By downloading and installing Bold Monday TEST fonts you agree to the following conditions:
1. Licensee is permitted the use the Bold Monday Font Software for testing and trial purposes only, which may include paid and unpaid pitches. Licensee is not permitted to use the Bold Monday Font Software in any files that are destined for final delivery for any project, regardless whether these projects are for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
2. If Licensee is actively enrolled as a student at an accredited learning institution, then use of the Bold Monday Font Software in final files is permitted as long as the nature of usage is of strictly non-commercial and educational nature. Licensee is not permitted to use the fonts for portfolios, client projects, or any other commercial context.