END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA) FOR DESKTOP FONTS
As used herein, “Font Software” means coded and encrypted Software that generates typeface designs when used with the appropriate hardware and software. Bold Monday grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Software and Documentation, provided that you agree to the following:
Bold Monday reserves all rights to intellectual property contained within. Rights written, common law rights, unwritten and the possible evolution of future rights yet to be invented and/or rights for uses in yet to be invented technologies are all reserved by Bold Monday. Upon purchase Bold Monday grants you (The Licensee) a non-exclusive license to use the font software within the terms, conditions and restrictions of this agreement.
By purchasing and/or installing Bold Monday Fonts software you agree to the following terms:
1. The Bold Monday Font Software is licensed for use at one (1) location with a maximum of five (5) users
2. Use of the Bold Monday Font Software at more than one (1) location or with more than five (5) users requires a Multi-Device Site License upgrade.
3. Except as permitted herein, you may not rename, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, alter or otherwise copy the Bold Monday Font Software.
4. You are permitted to make a single back-up copy. The Bold Monday Font Software or documentation may not be sublicensed, sold, leased, rented, lent, or given away to another person or entity.
5. The Bold Monday Font Software may be returned or exchanged only if defective. Defective software will be replaced when accompanied by a valid sales receipt and Bold Monday is notified within one (1) week of purchase.
6. You agree that any derivative works created by you from the Bold Monday Font Software, including, but not limited to, software or other electronic works, are considered derivative works and use of the derivative work is subject to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement. Derivative works may not be sublicensed, sold, leased, rented, lent, or given away without written permission from Bold Monday. Bold Monday shall not be responsible for unauthorized, modified and/or regenerated software or derivative works.
7. Embedding of the Bold Monday Font Software into documents or internet pages is only permitted in a secured read/print-only mode and as long as the document itself is not a commercial product. If you need to embed Bold Monday font software that will not be in secured read/print-only environment and/or as the document itself is a commercial product, you must notify Bold Monday to purchase an additional license.
8. The Bold Monday Font Software is protected under domestic and international trademark and copyright law. You agree to identify the Bold Monday fonts by name and credit Bold Monday’s ownership of the trademarks and copyrights in any design or production credits.
9. Any breach of the terms of this Agreement shall be cause for termination. In the event of termination, and without limitation of any remedies under law and equity, you agree to immediately return the Font Software to Bold Monday and certify that no copy remains in your possession or control.
10. Bold Monday makes no warranties, express or implied as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. without limiting the foregoing, Bold Monday shall in no event be liable to the licensed user or any other third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, including damages from loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, arising out of the use or inability to use the product even if notified in advance. Under no circumstances shall Bold Monday’s liability exceed the replacement cost of the software.